What is it?
PURPOSE: to provide in depth socio-economic and nutritional data allowing an assessment of longer term change and the impact of project interventions.
For the Scale Fund NGOs a system of regular surveys commenced in October 2009. On an annual basis the survey is enhanced to include anthropometric data (Body Mass Index, Haemoglobin level). The panel survey is administered with a statistically significant sub sample of beneficiary households.
What can I see?
Shiree supported by the University of Cambridge produce reports on CMS3 outputs. These reports are uploaded here, as soon as they are finalised:
- Socio-Economic & Nutrition Survey, October 2009
- Socio-Economic & Nutrition Survey, March/April 2010
- Socio-Economic Quarterly Survey, July/August 2010
- Socio-Economic Quarterly Survey, October/November 2010
- Socio-Economic & Nutritional status of extreme poor households between March 2010 – March 2011
- Similarities and differences in the socio-economic and nutritional status between male and female headed households
- Quantitative and Qualitative (Q2) Analysis of the Changes in Households Between March 2010 – March 2011
- Socio-Economic & Nutrition Survey, March 2010-July 2011
- CMS-3 Report of Survey 1-7
Dr Rie Goto from Cambridge gave a presentation based on the outputs of Survey 7 and she has enhanced the powerpoint on the basis of feedback from Shiree. To download the presentation click on CMS3 March 2012 presentation (14 MB).